What do I do?
I constantly look at how things work and why they work the way they do. I can’t except the “because that’s the way we’ve always done it” explanation. Over the years, my passion for business and my love for finding connections drives me with a tenacious (there’s that word again) fervor that most folks never experience. I own several businesses ranging from commercial insurance to marketing agencies to cabinet shops. Yes, I’m a competent, skilled woodworker too. So the short answer is there isn’t a short answer.
Some people can happily say they are a programmer or an insurance agent or a marketing manager. Others can call themselves a consultant and are completely satisfied to stay in that role. To me, I find that confining and a little disconcerting.
I innovate business and to do that I have to, no, I must wear many different hats. My list of things I do is not all inclusive. This list actually changes just like your business changes. However, one thing that never changes is my focus, tenacity (again with tenacious) and drive because to me, your business matters.
Here’s some things I do well:
- I create campaigns that drive customers to your door with their money in hand.
- I provide a unique form of risk management that can save you thousands of dollars.
- I develop business systems that will make your business more efficient.
- I stand up in front of people and talk to them.
- I develop products and services that make you unique from your competition.